Having a SuperLife is about living the greatest expression of life possible.Darin Olien
CHECK OUT DARIN'S NEW BOOK!
Superlife is a one-of-a-kind comprehensive look at dieting and nutrition, a timeless and essential guide to maintaining the human body and maximizing its potential.
Today, Darin is a renowned authority on nutrition, hydration and the potency of foods and herbs, and he works closely with thousands of international farmers, growers, and manufacturers to get high-quality, fair-trade superfood and herbal commodities out onto the market. In fact, since 2005 he has successfully sourced more than 300 foods and ingredients from around the world, working directly with the people of Peru, Bhutan, the Amazon region, the Himalayas, the South Pacific and many other countries in Latin America, Asia and Africa.
SuperLife is the culmination of 20 years of Darin’s travels, research, and tireless quest for knowledge after a football injury unlocked a drive to figure out better ways to heal. His unique blend of passion mixed with moderation in all he does makes him a great leader and friend to have along on all our journeys to better health. More importantly, he loves what he does and his enthusiasm is contagious.
- He was featured in O, The Oprah Magazine, in an article written by Susan Casey, “Good Morning World!”, “The Adventures of Superfood Man” by Peter Heller in Bloomberg Business Week Magazine, Profiled in REPS Magazine, “Darin Olien, Mover and Shaker, Men’s Fitness Magazine, and has contributed to TV news stories, and frequent interviews for publications across the nation.
- Darin worked with fitness-company Beachbody to formulate the popular whole-food supplement, Shakeology.
- He co-created the comprehensive plant-based Ultimate Reset 21-day detoxification program.
- Darin sits on the board of Raincatcher.org, a non-profit dedicated to getting clean drinking water to people around the world, with an emphasis on kids in Africa and other areas of need, and he chooses a wide range of philanthropic activities that mirror his personal and professional passions.
- Darin holds a Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Physiology/Nutrition and a Master of Arts in Psychology.
Darin describes a SuperLife as “living the greatest expression of life possible,” and through SuperLife.com, Darin is ready to share with you what it means to truly love how you live. It is time to join our campaign to inspire people worldwide to live a little, laugh a lot, jump for joy, and sprinkle some kick-ass goji berries on their cereal in the morning. Come see how you can enhance your life — no matter who you are, where you are, or what you do — into a SuperLife. Darin and his team are dedicated to helping you make the simple changes that can bring more vitality to an already amazing and special you.