Easy-Does-It Ginger Cinnamon Chamomile Tea
Chamomile – which can also be spelled ‘camomile’ – is a daisy-like herb that has multiple health, nutritional, and even cosmetic benefits. It is a time-tested go-to found in cultures around the world who have used chamomile herbal tea as a cure-all for many physical and emotional health concerns. Now, thanks to scientific research about chamomile tea benefits, this tea can be appreciated in a whole new way.
Brew a cup of fragrant chamomile tea to enjoy so many chamomile tea benefits! This herbal tea eases insomnia, boosts your immune system, and makes a great stress reliever. It also helps calm nerves, dispel stomach gas, aids in digestions, and more!
Have you been thinking of trying chamomile tea? Use this simple, yet delicious recipe.
Note: Do not drink if you are allergic to plants in the daisy (asteraceae) family, such as echinacea or chamomile.
Easy-Does-It Cinnamon Chamomile Tea
Makes 1 serving
- 1 Chamomile Tea Bag (or one bag per serving if making more)
- 1.5 cups water
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger or ½ inch fresh, chopped and seeped directly with the tea (some tea companies offer a ginger / chamomile blend of tea saving you this step)
- Optional: 1 teaspoon raw honey, maple syrup, or stevia to taste
- Optional: 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Brew tea in boiling water 4-10 minutes; strain or remove bag(s). You can squeeze the bags for some extra flavor.
- Once seeped, add spices, coconut oil, and sweetener if desired.
- If you want a little creamy foam at the top, blend with an immersion blender or place in your blender, and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into your favorite mug and take it easy while you sip!